No purchase or payment is necessary in order to participate in “Win a VIP Shopping Experience” Contest (the “Contest”) operated by Morguard Investments Limited (“Morguard”).
HOW TO WIN
The “Win a VIP Shopping Experience” (valued at $2,000) Contest prize consists of the following:
- 1. Transportation to and from Coquitlam Centre in the “Community Cruiser”, presented by Morrey Nissan of Coquitlam (limited to one pick up point and one drop off point, within Metro Vancouver)
- 2. Pre-shopping appetizers and drinks courtesy of Montana’s BBQ & Bar at Coquitlam Centre (two appetizers plus one alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink per person, some restrictions may apply).
- 3. Use of the Coquitlam Centre in-centre Shopping Shuttle for the duration of their visit (driven by a Coquitlam Centre Representative)
- 4. A Shopping “Concierge” for the duration of the VIP Experience.
- 5. Three (3) complimentary skin consultation and three (3) “Starter Pouch with 4 Travel Sized Samples” selected based on the results of the skin consultation courtesy of Kiehl’s (restrictions may apply)
- 6. Three (3) complimentary “Peep Toe” pedicures courtesy of Eccotique Spas & Salons (restrictions may apply)
- 7. Three (3) personalized fittings and three (3) complimentary bra and panty sets from Change Lingerie (some restrictions may apply)
- 8. Three (3) “Mini Eye Makeup Applications” courtesy of M.A.C Cosmetics (some restrictions may apply).
- Three (3) complimentary consultations and one (1) complimentary product per person courtesy of Saje Natural Wellness (some restrictions may apply).
- 9. Three (3) $250 Coquitlam Centre Gift Cards
- 10. Three (3) $50 RW&CO. Gift Cards
- 11. Three (3) $20 H&M Gift Cards
- 12. Three (3) VIP Shopping Experience Swag Bags
- 13. Post-shopping dinner for three (3) at Milestones.
The winner of “Win a VIP Shopping Experience” Contest will be chosen as follows:
- 1.Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries collected on Coquitlam Centre’s Online Contest page on RunwayToRealway.ca and in the shopping centre from the Contest Draw Box.
- 2. Contest closes on October 22, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
- 3. Winner will be selected by October 31, 2017, at 12:00 p.m.
- 4. Limit one (1) entry per person, per entry method.
- 5. One (1) winner will be selected.
- 6. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be exchanged or sold. Prize has no cash value.
- 7. No purchase necessary to enter.
Following the draw Morguard will attempt to contact the winner through the platform he/she entered through.
The Contest is only open to individuals who are residents of British Columbia and are 19 years or older. Only one prize per person (Entrant). The Contest is not open to directors, officers or employees of Morguard Investments Limited, Pensionfund Realty Limited, or other employees working within other capacities within Coquitlam Centre (including any employees of any and all tenants and/or retailers), their respective affiliates, advertising or promotion agencies, or other representatives or agents, successors or assignees, members of those individual’s respective immediate families, or anyone with whom any of those individuals are domiciled. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
If Coquitlam Centre e-messages or contacts the selected winner and the winner is not reachable, Coquitlam Centre will attempt to leave three (3) messages. If the winner does not respond to the messages by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 7 2017, a new winner will be selected. The winner must answer a skill-testing question and upon receiving the prize, he or she must sign:
(a) a declaration or affidavit of compliance with these Rules;
(b) a certificate accepting the prize;
(c) a release of Morguard, Pensionfund Realty Limited, and Coquitlam Centre from any and all liability in connection with the Contest;
(d) a consent to the announcement of his or her name and the use of his or her name, city of residence, photograph, likenesses, biographical information, voice and statements by Morguard, Pensionfund Realty Limited, and Coquitlam Centre for advertising and promotional purposes without any expectation of remuneration or compensation;
Winner has six months from the date that the prize is awarded to redeem the prize. Winner must give Coquitlam Centre Marketing at least two weeks notice before redemption. Redemption date must be mutually agreed upon by Winner and Coquitlam Centre and may be subject to restrictions and/or blackout periods. Prize (excluding gift cards) must be redeemed in its entirety all at one time and can not be split up over multiple visits.
If the selected entrant does not comply with these Regulations, then at Morguard’s sole discretion the prize initially awarded to the selected entrant may be forfeited without any liability to the selected entrant or any other person, and another entrant may, at Morguard’s sole discretion, be selected by random draw in accordance with these Regulations.
CONSENT TO PERSONAL INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
By entering the Contest, entrants consent to Morguard’s collection, use and disclosure of the personal information provided in Contest entries for the administration of the Contest and in aggregated form in order to create reports regarding Contest entrant demographics, which reports Morguard may disclose to others.
Morguard, Pensionfund Realty Limited, and Coquitlam Centre are not responsible or liable, jointly or severally, for any of the following:
(a) erroneous, damaged, destroyed, lost, late, incomplete, illegible, incorrectly addressed or misdirected entries, regardless of the cause;
(b) failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrants to receive a prize notification;
(c) changes in entrants’ telephone or email after entries are submitted;
(d) computer, online, telephone, communication, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause; or
(e) damage or loss, including any loss of use, loss of production, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the Contest, or the submission of entries to the Contest, or participation in the Contest, or the prize, and regardless of the cause or any negligence by any of Morguard, Pensionfund Realty Limited, and Coquitlam Centre, or any person or entity for whom any of them are responsible, and notwithstanding that any of those entities or persons may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred. If for any reason Morguard determines, at its sole discretion, that the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by Morguard for any reason whatsoever, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Morguard may in its sole discretion disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Contest by publishing a notice on the Coquitlam Centre Website. Decisions of the Contest judge appointed by Morguard regarding any and all aspects of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants.
The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Regulations is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
The Contest is controlled by Morguard from Coquitlam, British Columbia. The Contest and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of British Columbia, Canada and applicable federal laws of Canada, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. Any dispute between Morguard and you or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to the Contest, the submission of entries to the Contest, participation in the Contest, the Contest prizes or any related matters (“Disputes”) must be resolved before the Courts of British Columbia sitting in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and by entering this Contest, hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of all Disputes. Proceedings regarding Disputes must be commenced in a court of competent jurisdiction in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada within six (6) months after the Dispute arises, after which time any and all proceedings regarding the Dispute are barred.
The names of the Contest winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Win a VIP Shopping Experience” Contest c/o Morguard Investments Limited, Coquitlam Centre, Suite 2201, 2929 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam, BC V3B 5R5 after November 15th, 2017. Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Rules.